As an Active Member
BSS holds infosessions and recruitment for active members at the start of each semester.
Following that those who decide to apply will be asked to hand in a Motivation letter covering the following points as briefly as possible (max. 1 page):
- What your interests are and how do they add value to you professionally
- Why you want to join BSS
- What you want to do and hope to get out of BSS
- What skills/traits you are going to contribute to your committee
- What work ethic means to you personally
- Any other information that you feel is necessary
Next there will be an interview scheduled where you will be assessed on your eligibility for BSS.