As an Active Member
BSS holds infosessions and recruitment for active members at the start of each semester.
Following that those who decide to apply will be asked to hand in a Motivation letter covering the following points as briefly as possible (max. 1 page):
- What your interests are and how do they add value to you professionally
- Why you want to join BSS
- What you want to do and hope to get out of BSS
- What skills/traits you are going to contribute to your committee
- What work ethic means to you personally
- Any other information that you feel is necessary
Next there will be an interview scheduled where you will be assessed on your eligibility for BSS.
Being an active member will set you a part of your classmates and colleagues.